Two year limited warranty
Three year structural
SUMMARY OF WARRANTY:
Petenwell Ind. LLC (Camp-Inn) warrants every towable recreation vehicle to the first retail consumer for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase under normal use and service, when used for its intended purpose of recreational travel and camping, that all parts manufactured by Camp-Inn, and for three (3) years on its structural integrity, are free from substantial defects in material and workmanship. This warranty begins on the date the first retail consumer purchaser takes delivery. This warranty may be transferred only once during the warranty period, with a proper application and a $100 processing fee. Contact Petenwell Ind. LLC for details.
Camp-Inn warrants the structural integrity of the interior and exterior sidewalls, floor, roof, and frame against substantial material and manufacturing defects.
(1) This warranty does not apply to items added or changed or modified after the vehicle left the possession of Petenwell Ind. LLC
(2) Any vehicle used for commercial purposes.
(3) Normal wear and usage, such as fading or discoloration of soft goods (upholstery, drapes, screens, cushions, mattresses), fading or discoloration of wood, plastic or fiberglass components, tarnishing of aluminum or stainless steel surfaces, tears, punctures, soiling, mildew, effects of moisture condensation inside the vehicle, or mishandling, neglect, abuse, misuse, lightning or other acts of nature, or corrosive atmospheres which can result in rusting, oxidation or pitting.
(4) Minor imperfections, which do not affect the suitability of the vehicle for its intended use.
(5) Normal and routine maintenance such as inspections, lubricating, adjustments, tightening of screws, tightening of lug nuts, scaling, cleaning, or damages arising from the failure to have maintenance performed or improper storage as outlined in the owner's manual and/or the component manuals.
(6) Wheel alignment or adjustments to axles when caused by improper maintenance, loading or damage from road hazards, including off road travel, wheel damage or balancing, or damage resulting from tire failures.
(7) Costs incurred for onsite service, transportation of the vehicle to a dealer or costs incurred as the result of the consumer's request to have repairs performed at a location other than an authorized dealership.
(8) Tires, Batteries, Television, VCR and DVD players that are supported by other established dealer network and warranty repair locations. The written warranty that is provided by component manufacturers is a direct responsibility of that manufacturer.
PETENWELL IND. LLC'S RESPONSIBILITY:
Any part of the vehicle subject to warranty, which is found to be defective in material or workmanship, will be repaired or replaced at Petenwell Ind. LLC's option without charge to the customer for parts or labor. If the customer has moved or is touring the United States or Canada, please contact Petenwell Ind. LLC prior to obtaining service or purchasing parts.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
In the event that a substantial defect in materials or workmanship is found to exist in parts warranted by Camp-Inn, Camp-Inn will bear the cost of the repair or replacement of such defective materials or workmanship, provided that the owner: (A) Notifies Petenwell Ind. LLC of the defect in a timely manner, (If you are traveling or have recently moved, contact Petenwell Ind. LLC by calling 1?608-565-7443.) no later than 10 days after the expiration of the warranty. (B) Follows instructions from Petenwell Ind. LLC on how to get approved repairs. (Petenwell Ind. LLC will determine if there is an authorized service center within reasonable distance of the owner. If there is not an authorized service center near the owner, the owner will be required to get two written estimates, from any local RV dealer or RV service station, for the required repairs.) (C) Schedules an appointment and promptly takes the vehicle to the authorized service center for necessary repairs. (D) Pays any freight or transportation costs, or import duties or fees involved. No action to enforce this warranty shall be commenced later than three (3) months after expiration of the warranty period. If the above steps have been taken and the repairs still have not been made, the customer should contact Petenwell Ind. LLC, 555 Kucirek Street, Necedah, WI 54646 Attn: Customer Relations.
Purchaser shall notify Petenwell Ind. LLC and deliver this vehicle for warranty service within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect and in no event later than ten (10) days after expiration of the warranty period. All incidental and consequential expenses incurred by Purchaser in obtaining warranty service shall be borne by Purchaser. No action to enforce this warranty shall be commenced later than three (3) months after expiration of the warranty period.
CARE AND MAINTAINANCE:
It is the Purchaser's responsibility to perform the care, maintenance and assure correct load distribution as outlined in the Camp-Inn owner's manual. Other, separate manuals outline additional component care and maintenance. Please review all manuals supplied with your unit, and contact Camp-Inn if you have questions. Any damage to the vehicle as a result of the Purchaser's failure to perform such care, is not covered by the Petenwell Ind. LLC warranty.
INTALLATIONS NOT COVERED:
Petenwell Ind. LLC cannot and does not accept any responsibility in connection with any of its towable products, for additional equipment or accessories installed at any dealership or other place of business, or by any other party other than Petenwell Ind. LLC or Camp-Inn. Installation of equipment or accessories installed by any other party other than Petenwell Ind. LLC or Camp-Inn will not be covered under the terms of Petenwell Ind. LLC's limited warranty.
PARTS AND DESIGN CHANGES:
Camp-Inn may make parts and design changes from time to time without notice and repair and replacements may be made with new or different parts. Camp-Inn reserves the right to make changes in the design or material or its products without incurring any obligation to incorporate such changes in any product previously manufactured.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES:
You and any other user of Camp-Inn products shall not be entitled to any consequential or incidental damages, including without limitation, loss of use of the unit, inconvenience, lodging, damage to personal property, alternate transportation, phone calls, meals, lost income or earnings. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES:
Petenwell Ind. LLC does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the vehicle. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose applicable to this vehicle is limited in duration to the duration of this written warranty. The performance of repairs is the exclusive remedy under this written warranty or any implied warranty. Petenwell Ind. LLC shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Your warranty registration records should be completed and delivered to the manufacturers of component parts. Petenwell Ind. LLC product warranty registration form, must be returned to Petenwell Ind. LLC within thirty (30) days of your taking delivery of your Camp-Inn product. Your Petenwell Ind. LLC warranty will not be registered unless the warranty registration is completed and mailed to Petenwell Ind. LLC. Failure to file this warranty registration can cause you delays in obtaining the benefits of your Camp-Inn Limited Warranty.
All inquiries regarding this Warranty should be sent to:
Petenwell Ind. LLC
555 Kucirek Street, Necedah, WI 54646
***The above warranty is for informational purposes. You will receive a paper copy of our warranty when you request an official quote. If there are any differences between the above text and the paper copy, the paper copy will be used.***